Re: [O] Exporting LaTeX source blocks with HTML backend

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting LaTeX source blocks with HTML backend
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 21:37:36 +0000

Ista Zahn <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Xavier,
>
> I think
>
> #+begin_src latex :results drawer :exports results
>   \begin{align*}
>   x&=x\\
>   y&=y
>   \end{align*}
> #+end_src
>
> will give both syntax highlighting (in the code block) as well as
> properly displayed equations in both latex and html export.

This doesn't work for me in HTML.  I get the code exported as is, not
the actual equations.  You must have some other configuration settings
that allow for this?

For this to work for me, I have to invoke conditional entries for
:results and for :exports to create an image for HTML.  I would love to
hear what HTML and what Latex you get generated with the above.

thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.2, Org release_8.2.5h-683-ga85683