[O] Patch to fix `org-test-with-temp-text'

From: York Zhao
Subject: [O] Patch to fix `org-test-with-temp-text'
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 18:39:06 -0400

Hi list,

I've just found a bug in `org-test-with-temp-text' and have fixed it. Please
find attached my patch for the fix. Here's the description from git commit
message:

According to the docstring, if the string "<point>" appears in TEXT then the
string "<point>" is removed and point is placed there. The problem was that
after string "<point>" was removed, the point was *not* placed at the position
of the removed text, rather, it was placed one character before that position
which is wrong. The reason is that Emacs buffer position is a number started
from 1, instead of 0, in other words, the value of `(point-min)' is 1 not 0. The
problem is addressed by adding 1 to the calculated position.

I'm going to report another bug together with a reproducer written as an
"org-test". But my test relies on my fix in `org-test-with-temp-text'. Therefor,
I will appreciate it if this patch can be taken care of as soon as possible.

Thank you,

York