Re: [O] bibliographystyle in scimax

From: Simonyi András
Subject: Re: [O] bibliographystyle in scimax
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 08:16:22 +0100

Dear Joseph,

I'm not familiar with scimax, but if it uses org-ref to handle
citations then you might give a try to citeproc-orgref
(https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-orgref) which is able to
format BibTeX citations in html exports according to any CSL style
(Chicago author-date is the default).

best wishes,

András