Re: [O] Spurious "Non-existent agenda file" message?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Spurious "Non-existent agenda file" message?
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 07:46:07 -0700

Sometimes I see this when a buffer is open to a file that has never been saved. This can happen when I start a new org file and try to do some agenda thing before I save it, or when some function/process opens an org-file in a new directory for example, and an agenda thing happens before it has been saved.

You could check to see if there is a refile.org buffer open (not necessarily to the existing file, just one named refile.org) but that has not been saved. I don't know why such a buffer would be open, but if it is, it might be a cause of that problem.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering