[O] close a template?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] close a template?
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:10:57 +0200

Hi

I asked that more than a year ago, but maybe meanwhile there are some
news in master which I did not noticed.

Consider please the following template

#+begin_src matlab  :results output latex :exports results  :eval never-export
clear all
f1=5;
f2=4;
f3=6;
h=(1-(-1))/2;
s=misimp(5,4,6,h);
disp('\begin{equation*}')
fprintf('I  = %g \\\\\n', s)
disp('\end{eqaution*}')
#+end_src

Suppose I accidentally delete the last line, so the template would be
invalid. Is there, meanwhile, any command which would guess the correct
template and insert the missing line?

Auctex has a similar functionality called
«close environment» which is a real time saver.

Uwe Brauer