Re: [O] Change default value of org-refile-use-outline-path?

From: Thomas Shannon
Subject: Re: [O] Change default value of org-refile-use-outline-path?
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 07:03:12 -0600

I totally understand this point of view.  But I have to tell you that I found
the refile command to be totally useless when I first started using org-mode.
It was almost a year before I figured out that this variable had to be
customized to make it useful.

Yes, this is totally my fault for not reading the manual.  But there was a lot
to learn and it was a long time before I got around to reading that section.
Once I tried it and it didn’t do anything I really wanted it to do, it fell off
my radar as I concentrated on other things.  I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Tom S.