Re: default units for graphics in R code blocks

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: default units for graphics in R code blocks
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 12:08:30 -0500

Bummer, that does indeed read pretty straightforwardly about inches.
Sorry about that.

Thanks for your efforts. I find org documentation challenging at
times, and am still not clear on worg vs. org. I believe I've asked on
this list before why those pages exist, as this seems like it should
be in the org official docs vs. in a sort of tutorial site. It makes
it tough as you can't find certain header args in the org docs; you
have to kind of know what you're looking for, or at least that the
header arg is *only* for, say, R, and not for anything else.

Anyway, thanks for contributing!

Best,
John