Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 08:58:38 -0700

On 2020-10-28 at 08:40 -07, Daniele Nicolodi <daniele@grinta.net> wrote...
> If I can bikeshed a bit more: I like the lighter page background that
> is currently on http://orgomode.org more than the darker one in the
> new version.

A few more minor comments based on the current version at
https://orgmode.tecosaur.com/

1) Code block should use some coloring for header blocks and code body. The
current theme highlights almost everything else but the header and code
background.

2 and more important) Use the most popular language to get the most people
interested. There are probably a lot more Python programmers than shell
scripters. I suggest the code example should be a minimal (~6 lines?) of Python
that produces either (or both) a simple graph or ~3 column table.

Also, I just noticed you can click on the sections (sections, babel header,
results) to collapse them! :).

Which led me to an Org bug: The TODO Is 28 % complete, or 2/7, but 2/7*100 =
28.5714285714, so I think it should be 29 % complete.

  -k.