grep-devel

[Grep-devel] used where declared in dfa.c

From: arnold
Subject: [Grep-devel] used where declared in dfa.c
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 21:07:47 -0700

Hi grep guys.

In gawk's master I'm now allowing basic C99 constructs. If you want to
move dfa.c back to "used where declared" that's OK with me. The code
in gawk-4.1-stable doesn't follow that, but I've frozen the dfa.[ch]
there, since I'm only putting in critical fixes and nothing else.

Thank you for putting up my C90 requirements for so long; I really
appreciate it. But we can let it go now.

Thanks,

Arnold