Re: [Groff] groff HOWTO: need feedback

From: Dean Allen Provins
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff HOWTO: need feedback
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:49:48 -0700 (MST)

Werner:

> A longer time ago you wrote:
>
> > I append the latest incarnation of the groff HOWTO for your comment.
> > As you can see, there is lots remaining; nevertheless, I'd like some
> > feedback on the work to date.
>
> Have you a home site to maintain the HOWTO?  This would be optimal.
> If not, I can upload it to ftp.ffii.org.
>
> And have you had some time meanwhile to work on it?
>

>     Werner

For the past several weeks, nothing has happened on the HOWTO.  I was
working on it each weekend (a chapter per), but my candidacy exam is
fast approaching, and it makes me nervous to spend time on things
other than preparing for it.

There remain several more chapters (2 or 3), and will finish the draft
after the middle of April, at which time I'll get it out for another
review (I hope that someone was able to look at what I had produced
before temporarily stopping).

I don't have a web site, but will approach someone in the department
that does have one.  Perhaps I can post what I have done in the near future.
I'll be in touch if that is possible.

Regards,

Dean Provins
Calgary