Re: [Groff] The case against the case against .EX/.EE & .DS/.DE

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] The case against the case against .EX/.EE & .DS/.DE
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:54:38 -0800 (PST)

I spent many years writing man pages for kernel/driver interfaces
and the code examples there were often pretty long...  It would be
good if the section 2 and section 3 pages had more code examples on
them -- I don't know if that will ever happen (maintenance and commenting
can become a pretty major effort) but it would be nice if the tools
didn't prevent it...