[Groff] gropdf finally added to groff

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] gropdf finally added to groff
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:17:17 +0200 (CEST)

Folks,

I've finally found some time to add Deri's gropdf output device to
groff, now in the CVS repository.  Please test!  There are still some
minor issues (mainly related to packaging), but besides that it seems
to work well.

Windows users, please test that too.  I'm interested in reports
without having perl installed (this should fail, and I want to see the
error messages so that we can fix it, this is, refusing to install
gropdf), and with perl (this should work of course :-)