guix-devel

GuixSD on ARM

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: GuixSD on ARM
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 08:19:47 -0300

Hi Guixs,

Guix run in ARM, but GuixSD not.

I'd like GuixSD on ARM plataform, for instance Libre Tea Computer Card or other ARM libre plataform.

I buy a Libre Tea Computer Card:
- https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop
- http://retro-freedom.nz/blog/2016/06/30/eoma68-my-dream-machine/

Features Libre Tea Computer Card
- Compliant with the EOMA68 Specification
- A20 Dual-Core ARM Cortex A7, 1.2 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 8 GB NAND
- Micro-HDMI Interface (for 2nd monitor)
- Micro-USB-OTG (bi-directional power)
- Micro-SD Card Slot
- Pre-installed with Parabola GNU/Linux-libre Operating System (I'd like install GuixSD in soon) - Respects Your Freedom (RYF) Certification from the Free Software Foundation (currently in progress with no known blockers)

Note: Help this project, it's cool and libre :)

--
Daniel Pimentel (aka d4n1)