guix-devel

Re: SourceForge URLs changed

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: SourceForge URLs changed
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 22:58:00 -0400

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 01:00:50AM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Apparently SourceForge did a massive URL change, *and*, for extra fun,
> failing mirrors return 200 instead of 404.

They are returning 404 again.

Alex Kost helpfully provided a Guile script to return all packages that
download from SourceForge (attached).

I passed the script's output to `guix lint -c source`, and the packages
listed below failed the test.

I replied to SourceForge with more detail about the changes we've
observed, and I gave them the list of packages as well. It's surprising
that they claim that nothing has changed.

I can begin updating the URLs. It will be a good chance to stretch my
Guile a little bit. But, feel free to beat me to it :)

aalib-1.4rc5
acpi-1.7
aegis-4.24
alsa-modular-synth-2.1.2