guix-devel

Re: SeaGL 2018 Accepts Guix-Themed Talk: "Everyday Use of GNU Guix"

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: SeaGL 2018 Accepts Guix-Themed Talk: "Everyday Use of GNU Guix"
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 23:26:08 -0700

Hi Joe,

Joe Hillenbrand <address@hidden> writes:

> Awesome! I've never had a reason to go to SeaGL before,
> but you just gave me one for this year.

It's a fun event.  There are a variety of interesting talks and events,
so be sure to check out the rest of the schedule, too:

https://osem.seagl.org/conferences/seagl2018/schedule

It's also nice just to mingle with the other Seattle locals who are
involved in the GNU/Linux and free software community.

> See you there!

I look forward to meeting you there!

--
Chris