guix-devel

Re: adding unencoded space character check to guix lint

From: Vincent Legoll
Subject: Re: adding unencoded space character check to guix lint
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 19:38:37 +0100

Hello,

I retract that WIP,RFC,PATCH, it was mistakenly created after
seeing a warning about such unencoded (%20) space characters
in url on repology, but since I've been unable to find them again
(the warnings).

They were temporarily activated on repology, and triggered me
into doing something about that... Now the maintainer of that
site explained me they were not real warnings to act upon, and
should be deactivated by now.

Sorry for the noise...

--
Vincent Legoll