guix-devel

Re: New signing key

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: New signing key
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 21:16:26 +0100

Roel,

Roel Janssen 写道:
I am trying to find the revocation key (printed) to revoke the old key as reassurance that I am still me, and no malice is going on. As I moved twice since printing and securely storing the revocation key,
this will take some time.

Thanks for taking the time to do that!  It is appreciated.

Is there perhaps a key-signing party for GNU Guix maintainers to build
a better trust in the future?

We should do something like that at FOSDEM next year. I hope you'll be able to attend.

Kind regards,

T G-R