guix-devel

Re: Linphone

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: Linphone
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:40:15 +0000

Hi Danny!

> So I checked that directory and it indeed does not have that file.
>
> But it does have
> /gnu/store/m92m6bg0xcl28djxg8h97sszf3gdl42r-bctoolbox-4.3.1/share/bctoolbox/cmake/bctoolboxConfig.cm
> ke
> -- note the different case of the name.

Thanks so much for spotting this.

> So I'd say either linphone-desktop or bctoolbox has the case wrong in some
> cmake file.

I believe it is linphone-desktop and not bctoolbox. Because other
Belledone-Communications packages has bctoolboox as required dependency and
they all work fine. So I think the issue is with linphone-desktop.

> linphone-desktop has the following line:
>
> ./CMakeLists.txt: include("${EP_bctoolbox_CONFIG_DIR}/BcToolboxConfig.cmake")
>
> ... and that line is not going to work as-is.

Yeah, that's true. Is there a way to patch this, with-in package definition?
Could you help me with the syntax?

Thank you!

Regards,
RG.