guix-devel

Re: Brainstorming features for issues.guix.gnu.org

From: Vincent Legoll
Subject: Re: Brainstorming features for issues.guix.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 15:31:42 +0100

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:19 PM Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> wrote:
> Looks like it merely got delayed:
>
>     https://issues.guix.gnu.org/search?query=cramfs

OK, I tried this exact query and got no result, yet now
it is here.

It's not the first time I see that, (almost?) every time I
submit a new patch, it takes a long time to appear in
issues, to the point that I was thinking it only appeared
after someone replied to it (i.e. when it was being closed,
for most of them...)

But for this one I replied to myself pretty early, and despite
seeing my replies in debbugs.gnu.org, there was still nothing
shown on issues.guix.gnu.org, so it looks like a time thing...

--
Vincent Legoll