guix-devel

Grafting segfault

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Grafting segfault
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 11:19:21 +0200

Hello Guix,

Pulling from an older guix version yesterday, I have noticed that on
system reconfigure the grafting sometimes failed with sigsegv.

After several retries, segfaulting always on different packages, the
system build finished successfully. I do not have a way to reliable
trigger this problem. It is definitely indeterministic. As it happens
in the build phase, it does not cause real problem when it is noticed,
and retried. This is all the information I have on the issue so far.

Best regards,
g_bor
--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21