guix-devel

Re: Maven Build System Dependency Issue

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Maven Build System Dependency Issue
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:19:07 +0100

Hi Phil,

I have already seen the issue previously, and I believe it is now fixed
on master. As you can see here,
https://github.com/guix-mirror/guix/blob/master/gnu/packages/java.scm#L7899
we now propagate the correct parent pom.

In particular, java-jmh is a much more complex package, and it builds
fine with the maven-build-system. So I suggest you to pull to the
latest master commit and enjoy :)

Don't hesitate to get back if you still have issues on master, I'll be
happy to help!