guix-devel

Re: Search in One Channel

From: david larsson
Subject: Re: Search in One Channel
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2023 14:23:44 +0100

On 2022-12-29 00:45, jgart wrote:

[..]

Any thoughts or ideas on how I should approach implementing
search/filter search in one channel only?

I think something like this would be a start where the "pkg-dir" argument is the path to a package directory in a channel:

(define (packages-i-want mypkgname pkg-dir)

  (fold-packages (lambda (package result)

                   (if (mypkg? package mypkgname)

                       (cons package result)

                       result))