guix-devel

Re: Format specification issue in the translations...

From: pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
Subject: Re: Format specification issue in the translations...
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 12:44:30 +0200

Hi Sebastian, in German I have translated in this way and it got
accepted.  Although, I have not actually tested if it displays
correctly.  I assume Guile formatting is tolerant.

#: modules/shepherd/service.scm:1087
#, scheme-format
msgid "Cannot unregister service ~a, which is still running"
msgid_plural "Cannot unregister services~{ ~a,~} which are still running"
msgstr[0] "Der Dienst~{ ~a,~} bleibt registriert, weil er noch läuft"
msgstr[1] "Die Dienste~{ ~a,~} bleiben registriert, weil sie noch laufen"

Regards,
Florian