guix-devel

Re: [job] Semantic CSS Developer to implement new visual identity of a G

From: Andrea Rossi
Subject: Re: [job] Semantic CSS Developer to implement new visual identity of a Guix based company
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 13:07:21 +0200

On 22/05/23 14:06, Luis Felipe wrote:

I took the liberty to post the results in the fediverse with an
example document that reflects the look and feel of the final work:

https://mastodon.online/@luis_felipe/110407583472879198

Well done!
It was also an opportunity to see how well connected the few Guixers are
on a global scale: as soon as Ludo' boosted Luis Felipe's post, a friend
of mine here in Italy forwarded it to me (I'm not on Mastodon yet!). As
a company, we should definitely be paying more attention to social media
than we are.

I hope other people find it useful as well.

The semantic approach to CSS results in crystal-clear code; in the long
run, it will win adherents not only for the intrinsic beauty of the
code, but also for the more mundane benefits of website maintenance.
Perhaps the lack of examples is a drawback, but we will do our part to
expand the cases covered: a new set of specifications (Sprint 3) is on
the way.

Cheers,

--
Andrea