guix-devel

Re: [shepherd] several patches that i deem ready

From: Attila Lendvai
Subject: Re: [shepherd] several patches that i deem ready
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 17:48:37 +0000

hi Ludo,

> nevertheless, i'll rebase my work on the devel branch eventually. it
> will be a lot of pain in itself, but if i need to reimplement/rebase
> stuff by hand anyway, then i'll try to further sort the commits in a
> least-controversial order.

i've rebased my commits on top of the devel branch, and in the process i've
reordered them into a least controversial order for your cherry-picking
convenience:

https://codeberg.org/attila-lendvai-patches/shepherd/commits/branch/various

i just started a wave of deeper testing after the rebase, so the more complex
commits may change, but those need further work/negotiation anyway.

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39