[Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNUstep/WindowMaker to subversions

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNUstep/WindowMaker to subversions
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 20:46:15 -0700

Loic Dachary wrote:

>  > Wow, it looks really nice. 24h delay is fine.
>
>  :-) Ok then. I'll be online all day Sunday (MET).
>
>  > P.S. I just tried to log in via New User via SSL, and I got the message:
>  >
>  > user is a kerberos principal but password do not match
>  >
>  > Using 'Login via SSL' didn't work either.
>
>  Use login via ssl and login using your kerberos password. If you don't
> want savannah to know your kerberos password, change it immediately after
> the fist login. The first step is necessary to prevent someone to steal
> your account name.

I probably wasn't specific enough. That's what I tried to do. With
'Login via SSL' I get "Invalid User Name", and with 'New User..." I get
the above message. I verified the password by logging in to fencepost
via Kerberos.

P.S. I'm behind a NAT, but I don't know if that matters (It does for
kerberos).

P.P.S. I have to get things organized and give everyone notice so I
probably won't want to change over until next week.