[Savannah-hackers] Re: miscfiles

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: miscfiles
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:35:23 +0100 (CET)

Thomas Bushnell, BSG writes:
 > Loic Dachary <address@hidden> writes:
 >
 > >        Can you tell me what I should do with
 > > subversions.gnu.org:/cvs/miscfiles ? Should I bind it to savannah.gnu.org
 > > or should I just let it as is ?
 >
 > I'm not sure.
 >
 > The canonical miscfiles source is
 >
 > subversions.gnu.org:/home/cvs/miscfiles.
 >
 > I want that to continue to work.

 It will.

 > I don't want any of my sources transferred to savannah; I want them on
 > subversions.

 Savannah and subversions are on the same machine. It's not a matter of
transfering anything, just to add the savannah.gnu.org layer on top of
the CVS repository. I have no clue if the files in miscfiles are supposed
to be published somewhere or if it's just your presonal data that nobody
else should see. Can you tell me please ?

     Take care,