[Savannah-hackers] RE: autogen integrated to http://savannah.gnu.org/pro

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] RE: autogen integrated to http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/autoge n/
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:56:35 -0800

Hi Loic,

A minor nit:  I am the administrator for the AutoGen project, please.
Also, since the repository is empty, I would like to know how to load
it with a CVS archive I already have :-).  This requires the facility
to *download* the archive, too.  I want to keep a reasonably recent
tarball of the archive on my home machine.  Thanks.

 - Bruce