[Savannah-hackers] Re: gnatsweb license

From: Gerald Pfeifer
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: gnatsweb license
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 01:58:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, Richard Stallman wrote:
> How did this situation get accepted?  Why didn't someone insist on
> fixing it before now?

As far as I can see there hadn't been an official GNATS/gnatsweb
maintainer (at least not in the sense of the GNU project) for many years.

Milan very recently assumed maintainership of GNATS and quickly spotted
this problem.

I'm helping with gnatsweb for an even shorter period, and we're trying to
sort out this and other kinds of legacy problems. (I see my role with
gnatsweb more as a catalyst to get the process going again, contribute
fixes of my own and encourage participation, as I don't have sufficient
time to do everything by myself and nobody else was willing to assume
this role.)

Gerald

PS: Contrary to what I wrote yesterday, it seems I'll have internet access
for another three days.