[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Java Rdius Client

From: aabouchi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Java Rdius Client
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:58:44 -0700

Aziz ABOUCHI <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: Java Rdius Client
System name: radiusclient
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

My project is a part of a more global projet called Firewall Telecom
based on JTAPI for the telecom side and RADIUS for Authentication Authorization
and Accounting, system administration Side !!!
I already do all A.A.A. mentioned below but now the Accounting don\'t work
properly (actualy the accounting ticket is logged on the radius server but it
is referenced with a Request Authentciation = none),
it\'s not a problem for my application but i want this part to be independant
and reusable for other project.
I dont have web site, i\'ll tried to upload on sourceforge, but i have
encountered problem with CVS.