[Savannah-hackers] [ 100090 ] GNU GPL vs Artistic License

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100090 ] GNU GPL vs Artistic License
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 04:20:47 -0700

Support Request #100090, was updated on 2001-Jul-22 04:20
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100090&group_id=11

Category: None

By: wap
Date: 2001-Jul-22 04:20

Message:
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98)

Hi there!!

First of all let me tell you I'm from Paris, France.
So please excuse my poor English ;-)

I'm planning to work on a multiplayer on-line game (it
will be an original concept, with no terrific
graphics, 3d or so, because we don't have the skills
for that, but we have pretty good ideas and want to do
it with PHP).

We're now thinking about the various licenses
available. We felt like adopting the GNU GPL, but what
about the Artistic License?

Could anyone tell me what are the diferences between
GNU GPL and Artistic License??

Thanx in advance.

Wap
(if you like Reggae music, check-out my website at
www.heartical.net)