[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Mail Delivery System <address@hidden>] Mail deli

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Mail Delivery System <address@hidden>] Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 10:30:01 +0200

Guillaume Morin writes:

 > Imho, it does at least because it has been written for PHP 4 and there
 > are some incompatibilites between these versions.

        True. A few months ago we even discussed this together and I told
you that I would have to make sure the code worked under php3. I did some
changes to accomodate from php4 to php3 and was surprised to see that
it mostly worked without problems. The thing is that version 2.0 was
mostly written in php3 and SourceForge switched to php4 shortly before
releasing it. I think the php4/php3 incompatibilities are much worse in
version 2.5.

        Cheers,