Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Fwd: Savannah New Mailing List] - problem

From: Guillaume Morin
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:04:51 +0200

Dans un message du 19 Sep à 15:41, Bradley M. Kuhn écrivait :
> David created this email list through the savannah interface, but it
> appears to not be set up correctly.  Can anyone indicate why this
> happened?

Apparently cron stopped working again, therefore no new lists dumps were
generated.
I've restarted it. afaik it is the second time it happens, it seems
there is a weird thing on subversions.

The new lists will be created within an hour.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

         If you want the answers, you'd better get ready for the fire
                               (System of a Down)