Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Open Source Cafe

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Open Source Cafe
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 11:34:16 +0200

        Your project was accepted. I first want to thank you for your
patience in chosing the right name. Note that by suggesting oscafe I
meant 'Operating System Cafe' instead of 'Open Source Cafe'. Indeed,
I belong to the Free Software movement and the philosophy of this movement
better matches my own beliefs in freedom and knowledge sharing.

        Take care,