[Savannah-hackers] GNU/Hurd Users groups

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] GNU/Hurd Users groups
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:22:06 -0700

Hello!  I've just registered what (I think) is the first project for a
GNU/Hurd users group.  I now need to plug our web CVS into the web
server somewhere.  What's the best way to make this happen?  I emailed
webmasters and rms replied that it was okay, so I think I just need to
pick a location and setup the update-on-commit bit.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
Abandon the search for truth; settle for a good fantasy.