[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Volunteer Coordin

From: hgayosso
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Volunteer Coordinators
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:48:01 -0400

Hugo Gayosso <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: We need a CVS repository for the files and also a web site.

The documentation is internal so there is no license.

The web pages will have the standard header/footer of the GNU Web pages.
Package: GNU Volunteer Coordinators
System name: gvc
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

This project will contain the GNU Volunteers file and other documents that help
do the work of the GNU Volunteer Coordinators (GVC).

This is an internal project of the GNU Project.

The volunteers file currently exists at: fencepost:/gd/gnuorg/volunteers.

Some background information: