Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The DareDevils Ga

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The DareDevils Game
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 10:58:42 +0200

        Hi,

        Your project was approved. Note that what is really bothering with
SourceForge is that they turn their infrastructure to non free software,
therefore making people increasingly dependent on non free software. The
fact that they develop commercial activities on SourceForge would be fine,
as long as its based on Free Software.

        Welcome aboard,