[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Scorecard

From: anil
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Scorecard
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 03:52:24 -0500

Anil Kumar K <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Scorecard
System name: scorecard
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

This project is to build a web based application for conducting online
exams/tests and also for conducting surveys. Can be used in online classrooms.
Uses an XML based database for storing questions and answer sheets. Project
involves developing the application as well as wring a DTD for the question
paper/answer sheets.

I would prefer to call this application \"GNUScorecard\" if FSF
allows me to do so. If so the Full Name should be \"GNUScorecard -Online exam
application\" and the System name \"GNUScorecard\".

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.