Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Embryon

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Embryon
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:12:35 +0100

Dans un message du 15 déc à 13:58, address@hidden écrivait :
> sfabien <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Embryon
> System name: embryon
>
> This project is to develop a new relational database software for
> windows written in c++. Its goal isn\'t to be a concurrent for those
> giant systems, but simply a training for me and others who\'ll be
> interested in helping me (not for the moment). More informations will
> be published later when the project will be in a more advanced state.

Our policy is to accept software that can run on free software.
Therefore we cannot accept your project. However, if you change your
mind and plan to make the software on a free platform too. Feel free to
register again, we'd be glad to host your project.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

        Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is done. (Metallica)