[Savannah-hackers] Re: subversions 443 port cvs server hosed?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: subversions 443 port cvs server hosed?
Date: 09 May 2002 11:01:26 +0900

Hi,

Maybe you forgot about our earlier email exchange (which was about 5
months ago), but this is just a note to say that I've finally switched
over to using `/cvsroot/emacs' instead of `/cvs' for my emacs checkouts;
I'm using ssh from home, and pserver/443 from work.

Your descriptions of how to get ssh working with subversions and how to
change my pserver password by checking out CVSROOT/passwd worked
perfectly, and cvs seems to be working that way too.

Thank you very much for all your help...

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?