Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of C to C++ converte

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of C to C++ converter
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:32:45 +0100

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 07:47:31AM +0200, Loic Dachary wrote:

>       Hi,
>
>       Could you please submit your project again with :
>
>       - A direct URL to the tarbal
>       - A detailed technical description (half a page will do)

I'd also like to add that "system name" refers to the name of your package, to
be used for the name of the directory where your package will be placed.

By answering "System name: any" I guess you meant that your program will
work in any system, but obviously "any" is not an appropriate descriptive
name for your package.

Regards,
Jaime