Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of libconnect

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of libconnect
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:28:50 +0100

In ftp://asus.dyndns.org/pub/projects/libconnect/libconnect-0.3.tar.gz
I've found a precompiled library libconnect.so, but I've failed to find the
source code for that library.

Also, you should replace COPYING by a newer copy of the GPL, which you can get
from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt (the address of the FSF is now
different).

Please register your project again with with an updated URL where the source
code can be found.

Regards,
Jaime