[Savannah-hackers] Re: My account

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: My account
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:59:57 -0400

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 10:37:03AM +0100, Jaime E. Villate wrote:

> What could have happened is that mailman removed you from the list
> because of bounced messages.

Mailman for the emacs-diff list had temporarily suspended delivery of
mail to address@hidden  This has been fixed.  The log files as to when
or why this happened are not available.

> I cannot check that because I have not been given access to
> fencepost

Thanks for reminding me that you need your fencepost account
reactivated.  I'll put your request into RT and get this handled
today.

However, you should have access to mail.gnu.org to check on and change
the setups for all the mailman mailing lists, as none of that changed
after fencepost was cracked.