Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of AntiRight Desktop Environment - sav

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of AntiRight Desktop Environment - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 09:48:16 -0400

 In order to release your project properly and unambiguously
under the GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy
statements at the beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please copy a copy of the plain
text version of the GPL, available from
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt), into a file named "COPYING".

Additional instructions are available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example, go to
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude

The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  59 Temple Place, Suite 330
  Boston, MA  02111-1307
  USA

Please update your files.

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

Regards,

Rudy