Re: [Fwd: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RPC Interpose - savannah.nong

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RPC Interpose - savannah.nongnu.org]
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:31:32 +0200

Hello Mridul,

I was just about to e-mail you and Supreet Sethi.

Savannah temporarily needs help for projects approval so as to clear the projects registration backlog (and less temporarily for maintaining Savannah in general). Approving project basically requires some knownledge of licensing issues.
If both of you could give a hand, even for a while, it would be great.

Also, as you mentioned this project is needed by the GNU project, it will be reviewed soon.

--
Sylvain

PS: my first name is 'Sylvain', not 'Beucler'. While we are on that topic, is your first name mridul or jain? What about Supreet Sethi?

Mridul Jain wrote:
hi Beucler,
The below project is awaiting approval. I am a member of the savannah
admin group and have clear
understanding of this project and it's history. Kindly, let me know
how I can help to expediate
the process of approval for this project faster, as it is a crucial
project for GNU/Hurd.

Thanks,
Mridul.