[Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #212478] where to send project for evaluatio

From: Karl Berry via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #212478] where to send project for evaluation?
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:58:39 -0400

Although Kenneth is correct as far as that goes, the answer to your
question is neither gnueval nor maintainers.  Requests from package
authors to be included in GNU should go to address@hidden,
whether made through savannah or any other method.

gnueval-input goes to Hugo and myself.  We send out a short form to
prospective GNU'ers to get the info we need for the evaluation.

This question has been asked (and answered) several times before.  Is
there some place in the internal savannah documentation it can be
written down authoritatively?  No big deal to keep answering it, though :).

Best,
karl