Re: [Savannah-hackers] gnu-specific and gna-specific moved out

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] gnu-specific and gna-specific moved out
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:27:20 +0200

I guess we can add a new module to project administration for
gnu-specific.

I grabbed the RCS files using the daily tarball, but the modules are
not moved yet (Last-Modified: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 01:30:27 GMT). Is this
normal?

We also made quite a lot of changes in savannah.el (we already
mentioned the fact in savane-dev), so feel free to have a look at it
in project administration. I think I will try to externalize the bits
of text one of these days, so we can aspell them, and reuse them from
other editors.

--
Sylvain