[Savannah-hackers] Re: Ukrainian translations projects at Savannah

From: T.V. Bogdan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Ukrainian translations projects at Savannah
Date: 20 Oct 2004 23:52:52 +0100

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion. There has been a little misunderstanding between the members of the project that has now been cleared. Please, disregard the first project and proceed with the second one, the following one:

Ukrainian translations project - Manage/Edit Project Registration Project Admins: Evgeniy Sudyr <address@hidden> ; Registration Date: Mon 10/18/2004 at 23:10 System Group Name: ukrainian Submitted Description: This project is dedicated to translate information of GNU projects into Ukrainian. Letting Ukrainian readers know more about GNU project and its philosophy... Other comments: Praveen - GNU Translation Coordinator suggested me setup a Ukrainian translation project in savannah <http://savannah.gnu.org/> and create a mailing list for the team as a whole.

Thank you very much for getting back to us. We are looking forward to further information.

With best regards,
Tetyana.