[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of CURLGET Project

From: art
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of CURLGET Project
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:38:09 +0800

Dear Sir

I would like to follow GNU spirit to contribute to this community, so
please help me to change the Project Discription from Linux to
GNU/Linux.

I already do some modification for my project.

Tarball file can be download from the url below

http://empty.idv.tw/curlget/curlget.tgz

many thank for your kindly help and information~

Best Regards
Art

在 四, 2004-10-28 20:57, Sylvain Beucler 寫道: