[Savannah-help-public] Instructions for submiting my code

From: Gustavo Ribeiro Alves
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Instructions for submiting my code
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 07:34:38 -0300

Hello,

  Following the instructions on the savannah site, I'd like to ask to
whom I may send a copy of my program (yastar - Yet Another A-Star
Implementation) for revision. It is a 9Kb (13Kb with example) C++
program.

  Thanks,

  Gustavo

Program Description
This is a small,template based , STL-style implementation of the A-Star
algorithm in C++. It is 270 lines long (~9Kb). The code is commented but
it is still lacking interface documentation. An example is included that
implements pathfinding on a 2d map.

Dependancies
The only requirements is a standard compliant stl. (Tested with g++
(GCC) 3.3.5-20050130 and glibc 2.3.4.20050125-r1 ). From the STL it uses
map, set and list. The example also uses vector.